- About Us
- Support Us
Overview of Loan Products
CCLF offers a variety of loan products, and our underwriting is flexible enough to consider most requests that are a mission-fit:
- Predevelopment Loans: Short-term loans for expenses incurred before construction begins, including land or building acquisition, site stabilization, interim maintenance, environmental surveys, appraisals, and legal and architects’ fees.
- Construction and Rehabilitation Loans: Short-term loans used to build or rehabilitate a structure.
- Housing Cooperative Loans: Custom mortgage products for limited-equity or low-income housing cooperatives.
- Minipermanent Mortgage Loans: Mortgage products that finance the acquisition of properties for nonprofit organizations engaged in community-based social service, housing, or economic development projects.
- Equipment and Working Capital Loans: Medium-term loans to allow nonprofits, social enterprises, small businesses and worker-owned cooperatives to buy equipment needed to establish or expand their social enterprise or mission-driven business.
- For-Profit Predevelopment and Construction/Rehabilitation Loans: Predevelopment or construction loans for small to mid-size development firms engaged in a housing or economic development project that will benefit low- to moderate-income people and communities.
- Small Contractor Bridge Program: A pilot program developed in partnership with the Illinois Finance Authority to offer working capital loans to small contractors that will enable them to execute public works programs throughout Illinois.
Note: CCLF does not make grants or cash-flow loans. CCLF does not provide loans to individuals.
To learn more about our financing and technical assistance services and our application process, contact the CCLF Lending Team.